Register four weeks in advance of the course start date to take advantage of the Early Bird Registration Fee. All fees are in Canadian Funds.
- Introduction to DNA Barcoding – Winter 2018
- Before March 17 – Early Bird Registration Fee: $895 plus $116.35 HST. Total: $1011.35
- After March 17 – Regular Fee: $995 plus $129.35 HST. Total: $1124.35
- MetaBarcoding – Dates to be announced – Fall 2017
- Early Bird Registration Fee: $449 plus $58.37 HST. Total: $507.37
- Regular Fee: $549 plus $71.37 HST. Total: $620.37
- Regulatory and Forensic Applications of DNA Barcoding – October 23 to December 1, 2017. Registration begins in July.
- Early Bird Registration Fee: $649 plus $84.37 HST. Total: $733.37
- Regular Fee: $749 plus $97.37 HST. Total: $846.37
Once you have selected a course, follow these steps to register:
- Click on the course link above
- Click on the Add to Cart
- Click on the Checkout button in the pop-up window.
- Review your cart details and proceed by clicking on the Checkout
To complete your registration transaction, you will need to log in or create an account.
Steps to Log in or Create an Account
Create an Account:
- Click on Continue in the I am a new user section and enter the required information so your login credentials can be emailed to you.
- Once you receive your login credentials, log in to the OpenEd Student Portal by clicking on Continue in the I have an account already
- Add your contact information, review your details and complete your registration transaction.
- Click on Continue in the I have an account already
- Enter your login credentials.
- Review your details and complete your registration transaction.
Please note that you will never be asked for your password information.
An email confirmation letter will follow with course details and login information after your registration is processed.
To receive updates on the course schedule, add your name to the Contact List.
Darwin NX DNA Lab process